Readers and Non-Readers, this one is for you.
Let's try something new before we say bye to 2022. Let's give ourselves one goal-- finish reading a book you've been wanting to read for quite some time or pick one from the list below.
Beginners or those looking for a specific topic to read and grow from can definitely indulge in one of these books. This list has something for all of us. Fiction, non-fiction, psychology, business, self-help, romance, history and whatnot. We got you all covered.
These are our top eight picks for you--
1. Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
2. Shoe Dog by Phil Knight
3. Normal People by Sally Rooney
4. 1984 by George Orwell
5. Let's Talk Money by Monika Halan
6. The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
7. East of Eden by John Steinbeck
8. Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
So get in your cosy Qnix Period Underwear, pick your book and a cup of hot chocolate, sit in the cosy nook of the room and grow with the flow. 🩸
Sign up and stay tuned for a new blog super soon. 🥰